Internship - Content - Spring 2022
The Internship Program is designed to provide interns the opportunity to apply the knowledge and skills they have gained through their academic experience in a real-world corporate setting. Over the course of the program, the interns will become fully immersed in the daily operations of their department and will be directly involved with tasks and projects that contribute to the continued growth.
- Assists with the day-to-day operations.
- Researches and curates content.
- Creates and updates metadata for YouTube, and other platforms
- Assists in strategizing to help grow social media following.
- Distributing digital content to various platforms
Skills & Experience
- Must be enrolled in an academic program that is relevant to digital media and entertainment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
- Have the desire and ability to create compelling editorial ideas
- Team player
- Willing to learn and grow
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 714 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Mixed Martial Arts