Internship - Strategy - Spring 2022
- Assist with research projects, including organization of data, analysis, and preparation of presentation materials.
- Assist with analysis of data for various departments.
- Assist with the execution of on-going projects within consumer insights, CRM, and corporate development areas.
- Attend meetings to gain a better understanding of department functions and the contribution to overall company priorities.
- Currently enrolled in a relevant degree program; Junior, Senior, or Graduate-level preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Outgoing, friendly personality with excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information.
- Team player.
- Willing to learn and grow.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,260 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime