Marketing - Brand & Creative Project Manager
- Create, manage and drive project deliverables across multiple projects, simultaneously across marketing team – specifically supporting Production & Content, Creative Services & key brand projects
- Provide process & technology tool recommendation (based on business case) and receive buy in needed to ensure a best in class set up
- Track key decisions and prioritization that impact project budget, cadence, scope, and/or timelines
- Manage expectation of internal or cross-functional teams by developing strong relationships
- Strong communication skills to be able to effectively work with marketing, sales, production & business leads
- Works closely with the IT Team to build out the technical infrastructure plan to support the delivery of key project(s)
- Identifies and facilitates important cross-team interactions during development and project delivery
- Have and display strong knowledge of marketing, production & creative services process, inputs and best way of working
- Ensure the quality and consistency across all projects is consistent with brand guidelines.
- Presents trade-offs and decisions to Stakeholders as they need to be made.
- Raises project timeline, costs, prioritization issues to CMO & main clients.
- Proactively manages project activities to ensure effective communication, removal of barriers and timely delivery of benefits to the business.
- Ensures all of the Stakeholders required to deliver the business benefit of a particular project have been involved and that planning covers all aspects required to deliver business benefit.
- Balance a sense of urgency with a calm and confident leadership at all times.
- 4-6 years of project management or equivalent experience; experience with project management software; including ability to recommend & build need for software/technology
- Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working on a digital, creative, communications, advertising, or PR agency integrated account
- The ability to multi-task, work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced and challenging environment and on multiple projects at one time
- Has a great command of delivering diverse projects with a track record of success
- Demonstrates a bias for action, can deliver in an agile environment, and has a proven ability to turn troubled projects around
- Demonstrable experience of project delivery with a similar business environment. (Marketing team, creative agency, sports club)
- Ability to influence others without formal authority; motivate teams from across the business
- Ability to communicate difficult messages tactfully
- Passionate for team collaboration & a plus if there is a love of sports or desire to learn more
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,260 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime