Assistant Athletic Trainer - NCAA
Serves as the primary medical care provider for injuries sustained to student-athletes in the Athletic Department program. Provides quality comprehensive health care through prevention, evaluation, treatment of injury or illness and act as a therapist for rehabilitation care. The primary sport assignments will be designated by the Head Athletic Trainer. This is a 10-month position (August-May).
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in teaching and instruction of the athletic training class, PE 291.
- Assist in organizing and conducting the in-service educational program for the athletic training students.
- Assist in supervision of students employed in the athletic training program.
- Manage the computer storage of the electronic medical records.
- Work in conjunction with colleagues in athletic training and strength and conditioning to address injury issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science; no experience needed as an athletic trainer.
- Certified Athletic Trainer in good standing from National Athletic Trainers Association.
- Licensed as an Athletic Trainer in the State of Missouri.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 531 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Major League Soccer
Community College (TX)