Applied Biomechanist, Performance Science
- Collect, analyze, and report on data from on-field and lab-based biomechanical data sources for performance and injury risk assessment, performance monitoring, and athlete well-being assessment.
- Utilize integrated data sets including biomechanics with other performance science and in-game data sources to aid coaching, sports medicine, performance staff, and front office staff in the optimization of individualized player performance plans.
- Interact and communicate with a diverse team of individuals from performance science, sports medicine, coaching staff, R&D, scouting, and front office personnel.
- Implement other sport science and sports medicine research initiatives at the major league level.
- Perform internal research integrating a variety of performance science and injury data to optimize athlete performance and wellness.
- Assist in various other performance science, nutrition, and sports medicine focused duties across the organization, as necessary.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,260 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment
Sports Facility (NC)