Second Assistant Coach - Baseball
The Assistant Coach plays a critical role in achieving the overall goals of the baseball program by providing important recommendations, suggestions and decisions regarding game strategies, line-ups, priority listing of recruits, etc. as well as offering initiative and independent judgment (e.g., in providing coaching instruction, evaluating and communicating with prospective recruits and their parents, and representing the baseball program to constituents).
Required Qualifications - Education and Yrs Exp
Bachelors or equivalent combination of education and experience
Required Qualifications - Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience playing and/or coaching baseball at the collegiate level.
- Strong knowledge of baseball skills and strategies.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in a diverse community.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to recruit effectively with no athletic grants and highly selective admissions standards.
- Commitment to diversity and to serving the needs of a diverse population.
- Experience playing and coaching baseball at the D1 collegiate level or professionally.
- Experience as a Hitting Coach/Coordinator along with Baserunning at the D1 level or professionally.
- Experience coaching a defensive position at the collegiate level.
- Experience with and strong understanding of most recent technology and metrics (WIN Reality, Blast Motion, Synergy, Hitting Rapsodo, Portable Track Man) for player development and game management).
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,177 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Ivy League University
Private Ivy League
Public University (NJ)