Internship - Strength & Conditioning - Spring 2022
- Assists the Director of Strength & Conditioning in any physical training-related tasks.
- Assists the Director of Strength & Conditioning in planning and preparing physical training activities.
- Delivers small group and/or individual warm-up exercises as required.
- Implements monitoring and assessment interventions as required.
- Ensures the cleanliness and hygiene of the weight room environment is maintained within the facility.
- Acts in an inter-disciplinary role with other technical areas as required.
- Must be enrolled in a relevant academic program.
- Must possess or be working toward CSCS, CSCCa, or another internationally recognized certification.
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail.
- Able to demonstrate ability to work independently on assigned tasks and to deliver outcome goals effectively.
- Strong desire to work with elite combat athletes.
- Experience working with athletes from weight-categorized sports is desired.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,177 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Mixed Martial Arts