Assistant Coach-PT Men's Soccer
This position assists the Head Coach in the activities of an intercollegiate sport.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists the Head Coach in instruction and analysis of student athletes.
- Provides skill demonstrations of sport coached.
- Critiques athletes' performance to determine skills and abilities that need strengthening for overall team improvement.
- Assists with the recruitment of student athletes.
- Assists with assessment of equipment, uniforms and other necessary apparel and needs; assists with making team travel arrangements, both in accordance with the Board's purchasing guidelines.
- Assists with scheduling pre-season, season and other games and tournaments; assists with training, practices and coaching in league, conference and tournament play.
- Assists with the preparation and maintenance of mandatory national and regional reports.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Completion of an Associate's degree required, Bachelor's preferred preferably in Physical Education or related field, supplemented by 2-3 years of coaching and/or professional playing experience.
- Familiarity with NJCAA rules and regulations a plus.
- This job description is developed to provide a general description of the duties and responsibilities of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive set of the duties and responsibilities, nor the necessary qualifications to perform the work.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 709 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Organization (IL)
Community College (IL)