Athletic Facilities and Event Operations Supervisor
Responsible for supervising athletic facilities and event operations, to include daily operations, maintenance/repair, and the management of home competitions and outside facility rentals.
- Recruits, trains, supervises, and evaluates all temporary facilities staff, student workers, and contracted event staff.
- Assesses staffing needs and schedules appropriate staffing for set up and breakdown of all intercollegiate athletic practices/events within indoor and outdoor athletic facilities, as well as outside rentals.
- Collaborates with Support Services, Public Safety, and the University Events Manager to ensure safe and efficient facility usage and event operations.
- Maintains effective relationships with departmental coaches and staff, campus representatives, and the public.
- Complies with all NCAA, Conference and University rules and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
Skills/Knowledge and Expertise:
- Demonstrated skills in electrical, audio/visual production, equipment service/repair, and carpentry.
- Experience in managing areas related to records, facilities, materials and staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Positive attitude, proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion.
- Experience in a sports or entertainment setting.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 709 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Football Team