Coach, 1st Assistant Coach or 2nd Assistant Coach
These temporary 1st Assistant Coach and 2nd Assistant Coach positions will assist the head coach in running all aspects of an NCAA sport varsity program, with a primary focus on direct coaching of our student-athletes in an individual and team environment. The 1st Assistant Coach will also have an administrative role within team operations and recruitment.
- Direct Coaching responsibilities on an individual or team basis.
- Coach student-athletes in a team, small group or individual setting. This will include practices, individual skill work, and competition.
- Assist the head coach in implementing an effective recruitment structure that enrolls strong student-athletes.
- Assist the head coach in off the court/field aspects of running a competitive NCAA Division III athletic program.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Coaching experience at the college, high school, or club level - or significant NCAA playing experience
- Experience with NCAA Division III.
- Collegiate coaching or playing experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 737 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Catholic University (MN)
The University of Iowa