This is a full-time salaried position which includes ability to enroll in company health insurance, dental, vision and 401K plans. Applicants should be able to work well with others in an environment which includes long hours and possible stressful situations. This position should be able to complete both individual and department work in an efficient and timely manner.
Duties for this position include overseeing and executing the following:
- Supervise, instruct, and schedule game-day grounds crew staff
- Daily infield skin maintenance
- Batting Practice set up and break down
- Fertilization and Pesticide applications
- Tarp pulls
- Warning track maintenance
- Equipment maintenance and repair
- Other stadium operations duties as assigned
- Applicants must have a background in turf management knowledge or related experience and completed a two- or four-year Turf Management Degree program.
- Ability to obtain Maryland Certified Pesticide Applicators License
- Ability to work extensive hours including nights and weekends
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 750 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Minor League Baseball