Sponsorship Marketing & Sales Intern (Winter)
- Marketing and Sales Intern will be charged with assisting in representing clients and selling on their behalf.
- Intern will learn how to prospect potential sales targets, build sales lists, conduct email outreach and phone calls focused on setting up meetings to pitch client’s programs.
- Intern will support senior staff in sponsorship sales meetings by building sales presentations, sponsorship proposals and setting up introductory meetings with guidance from staff.
- Successful candidate will be self-sufficient and comfortable working autonomously as needed.
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Organized and detail-oriented skill set will be key in succeeding at this position.
- Passion for prospecting, sales outreach, and marketing ideation
- Strong written and oral skill sets.
- Ability to commit to a Monday - Friday schedule
- Start Date: January 3rd, 2022
- Previous internship experience is a strong plus
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 526 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Minor League Baseball Team
Ice Hockey Team
Sporting Goods Company