Senior Product Manager, Digital Technology
- Drive project execution, development, and operations for the product/platform.
- Deliver end-to-end solutions from initial concept to requirements definition through to the finished solution, including user acceptance testing & analysis of key performance indicators to determine success.
- Act as subject matter expert who can inspire and recommend options where digital technology can help business units better achieve their goals.
- Bring a proactive, consultative perspective and recommendations to business unit leaders with an eye toward how the changing digital landscape may require them to adjust their business goals.
- Manage all aspects of the development lifecycle, from definition through deployment and support.
- Participate in divisional strategic planning, applying a current knowledge and future vision of customer platforms and systems which significantly impact the effective execution of customer digital experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years' experience in a product management role.
- Comfortable managing technical relationships.
- Can optimize content performance and drive growth against all KPIs.
- Well-grounded individual who can manage, communicate and collaborate effectively across the organization(s).
- Creative, hands-on, and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to measure the impact of all decisions to build strategic business plans.
- Technical proclivity to learn new systems/technology for future incorporation or integration to the digital experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to balance multiple objectives, projects, and goals simultaneously.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 529 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Major League Soccer
Collegiate Sports (NE)