North Club Coat Check
A Coat Check Attendant is responsible for securing a guests coat and other belongings while they visit the premium areas at the Arena. They are required to communicate with guests on a regular basis. The Coat Check Attendant is well informed to both club and venue operations in-order to answer questions guests may have. They work with their counter parts to help maintain a smooth and reliable operation as they are a part of the guest’s overall experience.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Ensure quality hospitality and customer service through daily notes regarding event information, food and beverage specials and venue FAQs
- Direct any other inquiries (not regarding the North Club) to the correct entity and/or personnel.
- Maintain an organized coat room
- Help monitor and maintain safe alcohol policies and procedures.
- Be visible and ready to assist guests as needed
- Have full knowledge of food and beverage menu items and accompaniments.
- Be comfortable with the arena and know how to navigate personally, as well as, assist guests.
- Maintain clean and organized working environment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 714 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime