CRM & Business Intelligence Analyst
The primary duties of the CRM & Business Intelligence Analyst are to be the primary administrator of the organization-wide Salesforce CRM system. This includes system enhancements, report building (including ROI measurement), development of user interface, lead distribution, and assisting with direct marketing campaigns.
- Manage organizational usage of the CRM system (Salesforce Lightning) including reporting, lead generation, lead management, internal process improvement, and data manipulation.
- Lead efforts to enhance and further develop CRM and Data Warehouse products for the organization, as well as evaluate new technology to complement the current data roadmap and strategy.
- Develop reports and dashboards that visualize data for sales, marketing, corporate partnerships, and the executive team in both Salesforce and Tableau.
- Find unique ways to automate processes, evaluate how data interacts within the CRM and email systems, and enhance our integration of these tools with our vendors.
- Act as the first point of contact for system errors or other internal client issues.
- Train and provide support to all Salesforce users across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, information systems, or related area
- Experience with Salesforce CRM platforms or other database administration required
- Previous experience working with ticketing databases (e.g., Archtics) is a plus
- Experience with managing sales and marketing campaigns preferred (set up, segmentation, measurement, reporting)
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Experience with accessing APIs within scripts is a plus
- Understanding of data warehouse concepts and past experience with data extraction is a plus
- A self-starter capable of working independently as a project manager
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 709 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Baseball & Softball Academy
Minor League Baseball