Engineering Technician II - HVAC Controls
- Convention Center policies and procedures, applicable codes and safety regulations.
- Operates Building Control Systems for the purpose of controlling space temperature and lighting.
- Layout, installs and removes temporary electrical, air, water and gas services in support of exhibitions, trade shows and other events.
- Responds to requests promptly and performs tasks with a demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Performs all assigned tasks in a professional manner as to reflect the highest integrity of the Engineering
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of position requirements and attends in-service education classes
- Uses and maintains various meters, test instruments, drills, saws and other power and hand tools in the performance of job duties.
- Maintains utilized tools, equipment, and work areas in a clean, safe, organized fashion, on a daily basis.
- Performs work on his/her own without more than limited supervision. Plans work to minimize time and material needed for proper completion.
- Maintains working knowledge of facility utility and life safety systems locations and operation.
- Infrequently may perform duties of Engineering Supervisor.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Facility (OH)