- At least 5 years of experience in node.js and iOS development
- Knowledge of the following programs: Firebase, Contentful, Stripe, Socket.io, JWT Tokens, React Native
- Knowledge of Fastlane and AWS Lambda for deployments
- UI/UX Design experience
- Native Android and social app development experience
- DBA and SQL skills
- Proactive/self-starter with the ability to work effectively and remain organized in a high volume and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as a flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done in a dynamic small-office environment; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
- An individual with the ability to take direction in a straight-forward manner during times of high-performing and fast-paced business matters is critical.
- Commitment to keeping company confidences.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 542 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment