Intern, Graphic Design
- Design projects as assigned, including flyers, ads, vouchers, corporate sales mocks, etc.
- Work directly with department members in assisting with the Master Job List, Production Schedule, Purchase Requisitions, Invoices, and additional assigned duties
- Collaborate with department members to brainstorm creative ideas that contribute to the direction of Marketing and Organizational initiatives
- Saving, filing and preparing/sending files according to established technical specifications
- Providing support to other team members when required
- Strong understanding of design techniques and print production processes
- Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite CC and Microsoft Office on MAC platform
- Ability to multi-task and still complete projects in a timely manner, often under tight and quick deadlines.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a group, all while maintaining what’s best for the team
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime