Baseball Sponsorship Services Coordinator
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales, building relationships, and be a self-starter with a solid foundation in work with, selling and coordinating corporate sponsorship packages and events. This includes but is not limited to having the ability to initiate phone calls, successfully manage face-to-face appointments, correspond via email, and develop innovative programs that drive sales.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Work with the sponsorship team to coordinate services and the fulfillment of contracts.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external decision makers to ensure the complete and accurate fulfillment of all sponsorship contracts.
- Maintain weekly inventory reports; create year-end proof of performance summaries for clients; and assist in development of departmental procedures.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office products are necessary
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Previous experience in sponsorship services and sports marketing preferred.
- A college degree or equivalent experience is required
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 542 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Facility (NC)