Corporate Partnerships Business Development
- Sale of partnership assets.
- Prospects local and national companies from leads provided through internal processes.
- Communicates with new prospects to book meetings to conduct a marketing needs analysis.
- Maintains diligent and real-time Salesforce CRM entry.
- Collaborates with peers to obtain necessary deliverables for presentations and contracts.
- Develops relationships through networking, events, social functions, and game attendance.
- Negotiates final outcome of partnership business terms.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or Sports Marketing
- Minimum of eight years of partnership or advertising selling experience with a professional sports team, TV/radio station or similar industry.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with others at all management levels.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Interpretation of data and articulation of its meaning and impact.
- Passion for sports and hockey.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as event schedule commands.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 993 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media (CA)
Catholic Research University, IL