Academic Coordinator for NCAA Eligibility & Student-Athlete Success
The position will be an academic resource for student-athletes and assist with individual study plans and academic goals, coordinate individual and group tutoring, and assist with the transition from high school to college.
1. Provide comprehensive academic and personal counseling advice to assist all student-athletes in identifying and meeting their academic and career goals leading toward graduation and meeting NCAA Progress Towards Degree Standards.
2. Responsible for advising and the eligibility of a specific group (or team) of student-athletes as it pertains to NCAA statutes of academic eligibility.
3. Create and implement individual study plans, coordinate services to address academic needs, assist with organizational and study skills, and recognize and address academic challenges for student-athletes.
4. Prepare and distribute weekly reports to all coaches relative to academic performance, encompassing overall academic performance of team, evaluation of performance of at-risk student-athletes, and weekly student hall and tutoring hours.
5. Serve as key contributor to a variety of departmental projects (NCAA reporting requirements and recruitment) based on the needs of the office throughout the academic year and maintain the general day to day function of the NCAA Eligibility and Student-Athlete Success office.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime