Digital Account Executive
This is the opportunity of a lifetime! Selling for the exclusive TV partner of the Rangers, Mavericks and Stars. You get to be in the business of professional sports! How cool is that?
Here is what we are looking for:
Bally Sports Southwest (formally Fox Sports) is seeking a Digital Account Executive responsible for selling across streaming, website, social media and digital solutions platforms. This person will serve as the network’s digital sales expert and liaison in driving digital advertising growth initiatives to new and existing clients.
The primary responsibilities of the Digital Account Executive includes the following:
- Successfully achieve annual digital sales targets
- Sell suite of digital advertising products to digitally focused agencies and brands across the Bally Sports Southwest region
- Interact with sales staff regularly, including attending client and prospect meetings to provide support and feedback on digital platform integrations and opportunities
- Maintain high level communications with sales management, sales staff, corresponding departments, and vendors
- Develop and provide ongoing digital sales training for clients, sales staff, and content producers
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
- Ability to affectively impart digital advertising knowledge to clients and internal sales staff
- Working knowledge of new media, digital advertising solutions, social media and digital content creation
- Hands on experience developing new business as a skilled negotiator and motivator, a proven track record of sales success in the digital space
- Passion for leading and contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of the changing landscape of integrated sales and marketing
- 5+ years digital sales experience and familiar with the TV and/or cable sales environment
- College degree preferred
- Sports sponsorship sales, broadcast, cable or television management experience is a plus
- This position is based in Dallas. Some regular travel, particularly to Houston, Austin, San Antonio and surrounding areas is required.
This position is based in Dallas. Some regular travel, particularly to Houston, Austin, San Antonio and surrounding areas is required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime