Ticket Operation Coordinator
The Ticket Operations Coordinator is the public face of the Credit One Stadium, assisting all patrons to ensure the fan experience is world-class. The position will be responsible for the processing of ticket orders, filing, sourcing, and follow-through on a majority of customer service inquiries. The Ticket Operations Coordinator position will focus on ticketing and supporting the overall marketing strategy of the Credit One Charleston Open and other events within the Credit One Stadium.
Previous experience in the event/sports industry and/or a bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred. In addition, knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required. Must be able to work an irregular work schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays. Previous knowledge of a ticketing system is preferred. Previous customer service experience is preferred.
· Gain a detailed overall understanding of Credit One Charleston Open, & concert events to provide excellent customer service to ticket patrons.
· Must display strong written and oral communication skills.
· Will be trained on all Ticketmaster-supported ticket software used for ticket sales and customer service.
· Will be responsible for replying to e-mail & phone inquiries relating to tickets and marketing for the tournament, and other stadium events.
· Coordinator will help to organize the distribution of tickets, distribution of renewal packets for Credit One Stadium events, and other mass mailings.
· Will be expected to give input and feedback regarding ticket programs and marketing strategies.
· Coordinator will be highly involved in our credential program, creating & organizing Player Credentials, Staff Credentials, WTA Credentials, VIP Credentials, Vendor Credentials, and Volunteer Credentials.
· Position will monitor and assist volunteers and staff in the Box Office during stadium events.
Credit One Charleston Open:
The coordinator will be responsible for walk-up and phone sales for the Credit One Charleston Open. Both individual session and package ticket options will be on sale. Will be responsible for answering ticket and customer service questions in person, by phone, and by email regarding the Credit One Charleston Open.
· Major Projects Include:
· Credit One Stadium Box Office Operations
· Organizing ARCHTICS database
· Assist in e-mail marketing campaigns
· Group Sales
· Premium Package Sales
· Ticket Renewals
The coordinator will be involved in the processing of ticket orders by phone and walk-up sales. Will be responsible for answering ticket and customer service questions in person, by phone, and by email regarding the Credit One Stadium Concerts. The coordinator will also aid with day-of-show box office responsibilities.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 714 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Baseball Team (SC)
Minor League Baseball
Minor League Baseball