Athletic Trainer Associate
This University is seeking applicants for an Assistant Athletic Trainer Position.
Position is a full-time, twelve-month position with dual clinical and teaching responsibilities .
- Serve as an apprenticeship program instructor for the undergraduate athletic training apprenticeship program for Texas Licensure (LAT) within the college of Kinesiology.
- Design and implement exercise and rehabilitation programs for student-athletes with medical conditions and evaluate readiness to compete. Accurately maintain all records and reports (physical examinations, injury records, physician notes, treatment & rehabilitation notes, etc.).
- Assist team Physician and Assistant Athletic Director for Sports Medicine in injury recognition, treatment, rehabilitation and conditioning of the student-athlete.
- Supervise graduate assistant athletic trainers as assigned. Work cooperatively with other staff, coaches and department personnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Assistant Athletic Director for Sports Medicine
- Masters degree in Athletic Training or related field.
- Licensed Athletic Trainer by Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (or eligible).
- BOC certification.
- Emergency Cardiac Care (ECC) certification required.
- Minimum of one (1)year athletic training experience beyond the undergraduate level.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of the medical needs, expectations, and requirements of student-athletes to promote, maintain, and enhance their health and well-being.
- Official transcripts are required at time of employment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 709 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (IL)
American Professional Soccer Club