Athletic Trainer 3
In collaboration with the other Sports Clubs athletic trainer, and under the direction of a physician, supervise the prevention, evaluation, treatment and care of all Sports Clubs related injuries.
Additional Minimum License/Certification:
- Certified member in good standing of the National Athletic Trainers' Association (NATA) or an equivalent organization.
- Current Red Cross or Heart Association First Aid and CPR/AED certifications (Instructor-level certifications preferred).
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education, Physical Therapy or related field. Minimum of 1 year post-degree experience in athletic training under direct supervision of a NATA-certified Athletic Trainer.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA):
- Knowledge of concussion related injuries, software and return-to-play methods for athletes.
- Skill in the use of various athletic training room aids (tape, wraps, modalities, exercise programs, massage, etc.) necessary to successful application of the athletic training methods.
- Knowledge of the competencies and domains of athletic training, including methods associated with prevention, evaluation, care and treatment of all athletic injuries.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 709 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime