Operations Internship - Paid
- Assist the Director of Player Personnel with locker room operations such as Uniform Management, General Cleaning, and Meal Preparation.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and orderly venue for pro teams, attending fans and patrons of non-matchday events.
- Serve as the liaison for stadium partners, such as landscaping, signage, janitorial, and maintenance.
- Assist the Director of Stadium Operations with inventory management, staffing, and food and beverage preparation.
- Availability from February 14th, 2022 - October 14th, 2022.
- The ideal candidate is a go-getter, self-motivated, and has the ability to work independently.
- An excellent communicator with attention to detail, and handiness.
- Prior sports and entertainment industry experience is a plus, but not required
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 993 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Public University (VA)