Position: Warehouse Manager
Description: Major League Alumni Marketing (MLAM) seeks an organized and detailed Warehouse Manager to assist with day-to-day operations. This individual is expected to receive in all packages/deliveries, ship orders and inventory, create purchase orders for the acquisition of raw materials and assist with inventory management. A successful candidate is expected to work independently with a team mindset to help achieve organizational goals.
Reports To: Greg Thomas, Director of Memorabilia Operations
Job Type: Full Time / Denver, CO
Travel: Minimal travel required
Salary: To Be Determined + Benefits after 90 days
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for recording and receiving in all warehouse deliveries.
- Oversee order fulfillment by coordinating the shipment of all orders to customers in a timely manner.
- Develops and ensures compliance with internal control procedures.
- Supports sales staff by shipping orders, taking photos of inventory and uploading new items to sales distribution channels.
- Creates purchase orders for the acquisition of product based on the team's requests.
- Coordinate shipment and delivery of inventory between multiple warehouses.
- Assists with inventory management, including but not limited to, cycle counts, transferring of inventory, and reporting.
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain prices and specifications.
- Familiar with standard purchasing concepts, practices, logistics, and procedures and how they relate to accounting and other departments.
- Travel may be required for player signings, stadium auctions, etc...
- 1-2 years of experience in warehouse or inventory management
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and to manage time-sensitive projects and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the game of baseball
- Willingness to collaborate on projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of Netsuite is a plus
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 541 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime