Ticket Operations Internship
- Assist in selling season and group tickets by taking in bound sales calls, dropping off brochures throughout the community (business to business) and fulfilling ticket orders
- Assist department in daily management of all records by filling membership contracts, group agreements, and group forms
- Assist in updating season ticket master list & waiting list
- Provide support for any ticket mailings, season ticket communication, partial package, group tickets, etc.
- Follow and implement all team sales programs, themes, promotions and events
- Assist in the entering of information to the ticketing system, group reservation, group bookings, etc.
- Assist in the printing, mailing, invoicing and payments of tickets in the ticketing office
- Assist in the creation of all Ed Day, Camp Day, and Sleepover Vouchers
- Assist in the creation and implementation of price points, ticket designs, etc.
- Assist in the game day ticket operation procedures including scanner management, reporting, etc.
- Assist the Ticket Department Directors in any / all duties needed
- Increase knowledge with the ticket system, ballpark credit system, ticket operations procedures, etc.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 896 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Liberal Arts College, WV
Private College - PA
Sporting Goods Company
Private Ivy League School