Director of Sales & Business Development
- Requires bold, innovative thinking while taking a critical eye to Fairgrounds business models.
- Assists with the ideation and development of new revenue streams and sustainable partnerships.
- Evaluates and reports on performance and effectiveness of sales plans, business models, activities and initiatives relative to benchmarks and goals and recommends corrections.
- Conducts research and analysis and assesses competitive conditions in the market; keeps current with industry news and trends.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with show promoters, booking agents, professional managers and local organizations to provide the continuous flow of events.
- Generates event proposals, develops and negotiates event contracts and responds to event RFP’s
- Ensures department's transition from a secured client to the event services management team is effective and efficient.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,211 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Football Team
Sports Organization (IN)
Private University (IN)