Senior Graphic Designer
The Senior Graphic Designer is in charge of managing brand projects from ideation to completion. Candidates must have strong conceptual skills and an understanding of layout, typography, and color theory. Some projects are print-based and require knowledge of print design and production.
- Develop concepts around key brand and fan touchpoints.
- Design and refine various marketing materials for both internal and external audience.
- Execute layout of a wide range of visual assets, from digital mobile and web banner ads to large printed environmental and directional signage.
- Prepare and get in production print graphics, as well as environmental signage.
- Build and maintain key graphic assets.
- Provide support across Creative Services general workflow: design and production.
- Represent the department at select stakeholder meetings and share summaries.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,211 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime