Intramural Sports Intern
The intern will report to both the Director and Assistant Director of the Intramural and Recreational Sports Department. The intern will be responsible for helping with the day-to-day intramural tasks. Hours will vary, but mainly the intern will work Monday through Friday, with some occasional weekends.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree.
- Knowledge of intramural policies and trends.
- Excellent oral and written communication sills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and photo and video editing software (i.e. Photoshop, iMovie, Canva).
- Awareness of safety and risk management concerns.
- Providing positive and prompt customer service.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,521 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Minor League Baseball
Minor League Baseball Team