Assist. Field Hockey Coach
The part-time Assistant Coach of Field Hockey will assist the head coach in recruiting qualified student-athletes to the program, instruct and develop the student-athlete in the sport of field hockey, game preparation, and community involvement.
- Bachelor's degree required and proven successful coaching
- 2-3 years experience preferred, preferably at the collegiate level.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division III rules and regulations preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong organizational skills and a proven ability to work collaboratively across departments and disciplines.
- Proven integrity, leadership, and a thorough knowledge of field hockey are required.
- Candidate should possess a strong commitment and ability to motivate, teach, counsel, and recruit qualified student-athletes.
- Must have valid driver's license.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,689 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private college, MD
Collegiate Summer Baseball Team
Private University, MA
Private University (MA)