The software developer should support ongoing and new critical applications and analyze business requirements to identify and implement software applications that improve the company's business processes across the entire league. This requires experience in Microsoft full-stack and you will be responsible for implementing solutions, including development, testing, deployment, and process documentation.
- Develop PowerApps canvas and model-driven apps
- Previous Experience developing/supporting workflow systems
- Working knowledge of and passion for understanding and learning about intranets and digital workplace concepts.
- Ability to deliver highly technical information in a business-friendly manner to encourage adoption
- Skilled in document requirements and putting together technical designs and code applications
- Analyze, design, and develop applications from user requirements
- Understanding of infrastructure and its impact on business initiatives
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,180 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime