Women’s Golf Head Coaching Position
Head Coach Women’s Golf will be responsible for all aspects of leading a competitive NAIA golf program. Provide the necessary leadership to plan, organize, and carry out the objectives of the university athletic programs.
JOB DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop and execute recruitment and retention of quality student athletes.
2. Build and sustain positive relationships with student-athletes, former team members, faculty, alumni, staff, media, boosters, and the community.
3. Demonstrate knowledge and ability to implement effective coaching theory, strategies, and techniques appropriate for college athletes.
4. Work effectively with student athletes of varying abilities, socio-economic, and cultural backgrounds to instill commitment, discipline, and teamwork.
5. Responsible for inventory, selection and care of equipment and proper care of the school facilities.
6. Perform other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director or designee
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,139 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Public University (OH)
Private University (IL)