Recreation & Wellness Reservations Assist. Director
The Assistant Director of Reservations is responsible for developing, overseeing, and administering all aspects of reservations for Recreation and Wellness. Responsibilities include the use of software to market, schedule, administer, and invoice on-campus and off-campus groups with reservations and events.
- Bachelor's degree in areas such as recreation, sport management, or related.
- 2 years of experience in facility/event management, reservations, operations, staff supervision, or related.
- Direct graduate experience will be considered.
- Ability to cooperatively manage all aspects of comprehensive facility reservation and event program, offering vision and planning.
- Ability to establish long and short term operational and strategic goals consistent with the mission of the university and the division.
- Ability to utilize reservation and management software (such as EMS) to track reservations and clients in a large multi-dimensional department.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,139 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Pro Baseball Team