Senior Administrative and Project Assistant
The Senior Administrative and Project Assistant performs a variety of tasks and functions pertaining to daily operations. This involves organizing and performing administrative and project-related tasks that assist the Operations Director, External Operations, Associate Director of Athletics, Athletic Communications, and Associate Director of Athletics, Fan Experience & Sales.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and five years of experience providing administrative and project level support. Experience in managing an office preferred.
- Must be flexible and willing to work nights and weekends.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Required (unless exemption granted)
- General knowledge of office management techniques
- Ability to gather and analyze data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Netscape and E-mail) and other peripheral office equipment
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,139 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University, NC