Women's Water Polo Head Coach
The position of Head Coach for the Women's Water Polo team serves individuals or groups at the university by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate workers.
- Instruct student-athletes with sound principles and expertise in the areas of in skills development, training, and strategies to achieve individual and team success.
- Oversee and plan competitive intercollegiate practices and competitions that focuses on the development of the student-athletes and success of the program.
- Working knowledge of rules and regulations for the sport, conference, and NCAA, and implements these rules on a consistent basis.
- Responsible for submitting the program's annual budget to the Athletic Director and accounting of all team expenditures.
- Display good sportsmanship in relationship with students, staff, officials, and opponents as consistent with NCAA policies.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,180 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Christian University
Catholic University (CA)