Academic Advisor - Athletics
The Academic Advisor's job is to help the Director of Athletics monitor and facilitate student-athletes' academic progress toward graduation. Participates in the recruiting process and assists in the development of student-athlete orientation, career, personal, and professional development programs.
- Bachelor's Degree; Master's Degree preferred.
- 2 years experience advising/counseling students in higher education or related field.
- Knowledge of NCAA eligibility rules and appropriate computer software packages.
- Skill in making updates to digital and social media channels daily.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision under strict deadlines in a fact paced environment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,180 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
TX ‧ Private University
Sports Management (TX)