Mindfulness Program Coordinator
The Assistant Director of Mindfulness Programs supports mindfulness, yoga therapy, and tai chi programs. The incumbent provides mindfulness services, oversees mindfulness and tai chi instructors, advertises programs, and conducts a variety of program administrative duties.
- Bachelor's degree in related area and / or equivalent experience / training.
- Certified Mindfulness Instructor (Preferably in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction and/or Mindful Self-Compassion)
- Thorough knowledge of administrative analysis, operations research and implications in a program.
- Ability to work productively with anyone regardless of background.
- Strong problem solving skills to assist learners and resolve issues.
- Excellent organizational skills, analytical, and demonstrated attention to detail.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,211 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Soccer Club, CA
Professional Basketball Team