Our company will expect the appointee to possess honesty, integrity, tolerance, good judgment, a pleasant and courteous professional attitude and appearance, and the ability to resolve conflict in a constructive manner.
- Perform safety and security duties and assigned tasks to include the protection of persons and property.
- Investigate, document and follow up on all incidents.
- Respond to all duress and security alarms.
- Performs inspections for safety, security, and fire hazards.
- Provide building, campus and parking control.
- Maintain department equipment, confidentiality of all security and facility information.
- Provide services not available from other facilities departments.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,139 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime