Corporate Partnership Services Manager
The partner manager is a key member of the sales and marketing team with a focus on first-class service, retention, and upselling. The role includes day-to-day partner management, asset activation, and contract fulfillment for assigned corporate partners. Collaboration with internal teams is essential to ensuring timely and successful delivery.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and team needs while maintaining quality.
- Ability to use discretion and professionalism when working closely with high profile team talent.
- NFL Experience strongly desired, alternatively candidate with a working knowledge of League Partnerships and Sponsorship Sales cycles and clients.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to interpret data insight and analytic industry tools (Scarborough, social media analytics, etc.).
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,647 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment
Media & Entertainment