Assistant Swim Coach
The Assistant Coach is responsible for supporting the Head Coach by coaching Cadet-Athletes, recruiting highly qualified potential Cadet-Athletes, overseeing team travel, monitoring the academic progress and overall well-being of Cadet-Athletes in his/her primary group, and inspire cadet leaders of character through an extraordinary Division 1 athletic experience.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years collegiate, club, and/or high school coaching experience; thorough knowledge of recruiting practices and NCAA regulations.
- Ability to take direction from and support the vision of head coach.
- Expertise in the technical aspects of swimming.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with coaches, administrators, cadet-athletes, recruits, parents, etc.
- Takes initiative, hardworking, ability/willingness to figure out solutions to problems independently, creative.
- Valid driver’s license.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,209 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime