Premium Sales Account Executive
The Premium Sales Executive is responsible for driving sales of premium seating for the NHL Team, MLB Team and events held at the Fox Theatre including suites leases and rentals, Legends Club, Champions Club, season and group tickets and other revenue-generating programs through constant dialogue via meetings, telephone and email and increasing the existing account base through prospecting.
- Research, prospect and establish leads for corporate relationships through industry networking to sell annual suite contracts.
- Prepare and deliver proposals and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Communicate status of sales with the Director, Premium Sales by providing weekly reports on sales activity and results to track individual performance, inventory and revenue.
- Creating, organization, implementing and executing benefits for clients.
- Ensure client information is current and updated on the database
- Create internally hosted events to promote awareness and generate revenue
- Attend industry related networking functions as necessary
- Work with the Director of Suite Sales & Services in strategy for all club renewals.
- Bachelor’s degree in sports management, marketing communications or related field
- Possess the highest integrity and ethical standards
- Assertive, competitive, passionate, goal orientated and a strong work ethic
- Excellent time management and organizational skills - must be able to manage schedule to achieve daily and weekly goals for calls, appointments and sales
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills, with an ability to think and react to situations confidently
- Must possess knowledge of all Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,139 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment, MI
Sports & Entertainment
Part Time Venue Security Supervisor (MI)