Associate Athletic Trainer
The Associate Athletic Trainer assists in the oversight of medical care for student-athletes at a Division I university. This position will report to the Associate Athletic Director for CATS Medical Services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize and provide medical coverage for assigned teams
- Duties will be performed during off-season and in-season practices, contests, and team travel.
- Supervise and assist with the professional development of Athletic Training Student-Interns.
- Supervise and train undergraduate student workers.
- Additional duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,237 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
University - AZ