Assist. Coach - Women's Softball
The assistant coach is responsible for assisting the head coach with coaching, recruiting, and day-to-day operations of the Division I softball program. The position must have a philosophy that maintains a competitive Division I program that values the educational and personal well-being of student-athletes.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 2 years of related experience required. Work experience may NOT substitute for education requirement.
- Two (2) years of successful collegiate softball experience
- Leadership skills and the ability to manage team dynamics
- Ability to promote an atmosphere of compliance within the program and monitor the activities regarding compliance of all individuals involved with the program
- Proficiency with computer applications and general office software
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,499 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private College, DC