The Account Executive will make certain that all event sales and service activities, strictly adhere to the teams high standards of customer service including, but not limited to, in-depth customer communication, first-class product presentation, timely fulfillment, and customer deference.
- Generate revenue through selling partnerships, season tickets, mini plans, nightly hospitality, and suites.
- Execute 60+ sales calls per day.
- Provide accurate updates on prospecting activity, sales performance, outside appointments, and account management.
- Provide superior customer service to clients and prospects.
- Ensuring events and experiences sold are executed by working the events as they take place.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 608 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University, NC
Private University, NJ
Collegiate Sports Health and Wellness
Professional Soccer League
Private University Athletics