- Assist Director with intake of complaint reporting, including the administrative process; maintenance of records on all reports; including serving as the initial and primary contact point for complaints and questions related to abuse, as assigned by the Director
- Assist Director with effective tracking systems for compliance, complaints and related matters, and provide updates and status reports as appropriate.
- Provide communication to all relevant parties on progress and status of complaints, investigations, procedures, and outcomes, for matters assigned by Director.
- Keep Director informed of the status of all reported matters at all times.
- Collaborate and strategize with Director on key Safe Sport issues.
- Work with Director to collect and synthesize feedback on safe sport efforts, ongoing evaluations of programming, and propose and implement new ideas.
- Work directly with U.S. Center for SafeSport to provide requested information regarding members on an expedited basis.
- Perform other duties requested by the Director.
- Be available to work on special projects and assignments as time allows.
- Communication with others is effective and professional.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information about victims of abuse.
- Excellent organizational, communication (oral and written), problem solving, dispute resolution, listening, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and follow through.
- Ability to focus under pressure with interruptions and meet deadlines.
- Must perform job duties independently and proactively.
- Proficiency of computer applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,244 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (VA)
KY - Public Research University