Assistant Director/Sport Operations
The Assistant Director of Sport Operations is responsible for coordinating 12 Olympic sports teams, assisting with basketball, football, and coaching administrative staff. This position is also responsible for ensuring other staff and coach travel arrangements and payments meet NCAA, university, and athletics department policies, budgets, guidelines, and other administrative responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience equating to four years.
- Experience in financial operations, including budget development management and financial reconciliations.
- Understanding of purchasing and payables procedures.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite software.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,211 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Pro Baseball Team