- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Workday functional configuration (HR, Payroll, or Finance) experiences a must.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Requires strong analytical and technical skills with a good understanding and working knowledge of Human Resources, Payroll, Adaptive Solutions and Finance operations.
- Must be able to exercise judgment and independently.
- Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations, and permutations.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,161 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Pro Baseball Team