Chief of Staff
The Chief of Staff to the Director of Athletics provides oversight and project management for the department's strategic priorities and initiatives. This position will interact on a regular basis with university board members, executives, staff, campus partners, external partners, donors, and student-athletes.imum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 3 years of related work experience within collegiate or professional athletics setting.
- Ability to work nights and weekends and/or holidays. Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills, including written and verbal.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations. Grade EX
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Five to seven years of progressive job-related responsibilities preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,161 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Track & Field Facility
Horse Racing Complex